Reel of Feelings ( C - Care) - # AtoZ Challenge









Beyond your thoughts, deep in your eyes;

Sour you high, above the skies;

A world so lovely , big and wide;

Innocent as you, with a heart so pure and white;

Traverse my dear , reach the few;  where no one can chase you;

Race not for the sake, smile a while;

Take in the glory, dance a mile;

Destiny awaits for you my love;

Fear never, never look back ;

Light will shine for you are forever mine.


.......Just then my little angel looked up , snuggled up to me , her lips curling up to show her dimples ; and told "Mama , you are the best , will you always take care of me ", before I could respond , she added "sing it again please".....I started once again with utmost care....


Comments

Nilanjana Bose said…
Nice.

Thanks for the visit

Nilanjana
Madly-in-Verse
MamaRabia said…
So Sweet! I used to make up songs for my kids and when they would request a repeat I had forgotten all the words! LOL
Ash said…
Thank you... it's part off the story I am doing for this challenge...
Ash said…
Thank you... it's part off the story I am doing for this challenge...

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)