V for Victoria s castle - A to Z challenge 2017

I am a little castle
In the hands of a very skillful artist;
To my barren land of white
She crafted the bright colors of blue in light;
Is she a Princess or a Queen
How does it matter when she is why I have been;
Every time she plays with me
I realize that happiness is the key;
Like the space so big I hold
Let all you wishes be come true in gold;

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)