I for Interesting Pen Stand - # A to Z Challenge 2017

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !


I knew the creative you 
Was thankful that we came in use , Phew!
Colorful , lovely , shiny with our group of friends
Many pick us up for the ongoing trends;
One celebration and the next is on 
We are placed in tables, corners and so on;
Fade we may as time goes by 
Stones do fall if we don't stick by ;
One by one we went astray , you picked us 
Got us together ,in our newest mode thus ;
How beautiful did we transform , did you realize?
Once we were in your hands and now we hold the one in your hand ;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)