O for the Old box of Iron - A to Z challenge 2017

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !

When the coal lets out steam
Only then I work in full beam;
Mighty hands will be the only one
To move , push and say me done;
One stroke up and the cloth says hee
One stroke down and the cloth says wee;
Take some time to see our love
Full of warmth and the sell of a clove;
Give a thought once , its me, my touch
Is what you wear in style that says as much ;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)