R for Rosy and Rosty - A to Z challenge 2017

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !

In a beautiful world we live
Always together and for each other;
Open our eyes did we;
Found her next to me full of glee
Whispered our mom in our ears
Your tie is not one but for years;
I am sure you have a close bond
With someone you are very fond;
Be there for them , tell them you care
What in this place is more lovely if you can share;

Comments

Dihiwi said…
I'm glad I found your blog through the A to Z Challenge. You have a creative blog and I appreciate the variety. Keep up the good work! www.dianeweidenbenner.com
A charming little poem.
Thank you for sharing it.
Enjoy your A to Z Challenge!
Writer In Transit

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)