Everyday .... A Gift of mixed emotions

A few months back , I was going through this terrible fear of what the next day is going to unfold...

The fear was so strong that many a times it became a reality, like all i could think of sometimes was my little one getting sick and lo! she would fall sick through the course of the day...

This developed in me the fear of sleep and all of this in turn just brought a lot of chaos....One morning when  I was at prayer, I decided that rather than imagining so many disturbed thoughts why cant I focus my thoughts and say to myself that whatever it maybe ...it is new and will be exciting...

I am sure we have a word associated to this in psychology but why bother now....was very tough to turn around my thoughts to a positive from such an extreme negative spectrum....all i started doing was associate the "new day " to a gift box which is unopened and like a child who awaited with baited breath to see what it is , I wake up every morning with that feeling...

Today has been a great day in that manner ...

A word of appreciation on my costume from my life partner who hardly has any words of praise- jubilant

A meeting with my aunt and cousin brother and knowing that he is indeed a superstar after what all they have gone through... revelation ...

My fathers health not being great... sadness and a prayer

Loss of a life whom I have interacted a lot in my younger days ... Amma's needs support.. her best friend ...a genuine human being... Grief and pain

A word with my daughter ... much more than any gift

Being accused of not being the right person for someone .... anger and then laughter....

My day has not ended yet there has been a Pandora box that has been opened and I am loving this everyday adventure...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)