Who else than GOD for G - # A to Z challenge 2017



In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !


What will you write about me?
Or what will you write without me?
They say my dad did the universe
Doesn't matter , he has put me as the first verse;
More of a human, less of a God
For I love the laughter and joy of all my wards;
I live for them, for when the two hands fold
Emotions flow, aspires grow in thier hearts of gold;
You call me the good luck, the first of lords
I am more your friend like in the string of chords ;

Comments

Unknown said…
Gods love is wonderful... it touches you in the most soothing ways! Your poem encompasses a spectrum of things that makes GOD, THE GOD!!!
----------
Team MocktailMommies
Collage Of Life
Debby said…
I believe in the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Beautiful post.

If you are interested in genealogy, Stop by for a visit: From 1840 to 1880, GERMANS were the largest group of immigrant

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)