K for kaleidoscope - A to Z challenge 2017


Am I just a child's play?
Do I teach you just then what you say
I am life, yes you dont believe?
Come on, it's as easy as rolling up your sleeve
All I have is a few color stones
With them I make the most beautiful tones
Every time you shake me
You only get amazed with the new me
I pick and choose my moments all the time
I enjoy them, together we chime
It's what you want your life to be
The oh so dreary one or the thoughtful path you leave behind you see



In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)