D for Daffodil - # A to Z challenge 2017

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !



I wandered lonely as a cloud
In a crowded space, in a look out;
What could be that precious gift
To bring that smile that makes me leap;
Scratching my brain for that one gist
Made my way with a little creep;
Fixed my gaze , the way you waved 
Drew my heart in  that spot;
With much galore , I brought you home

My angel held you with a hug so warm;
And then you stay with a smile so wide
Like William said in his Poetic tide;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)