N for the Naughty Smile seller - A to Z Challenge 2017

In this A to Z challenge , I am attempting very small verses of poetry for all things that are at home or office which are either showpieces or left there for its own reason. I am imagining that each of it is telling its own story !

Hello , hello, look around
You cannot miss my sound;
Its the summer here now
The shade on my top takes a bow;
Stop by me for sure , my fella
Quench your thirst , gulp a sweet in the mela;
Click that photo with me
Not everywhere you get this mustache you see;
Drop by morning , evening or night 
I am always here with an attire so bright;


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reel of Feelings ( A- Anger) #AtoZ Challenge

And it made the difference - Write tribe festival of words #4

I am fertile (#InfertilityNotATaboo)